Personal Data Protection
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679/27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the company ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL has the obligation to
manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a member of your family or another person.
ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL collects and processes personal data for the following purpose:
- Commercial activities related to accommodation and provision of services (restaurant – bar, events, related services), including offering, contracting, selling products, commercial relations with other legal entities;
- Post-sale activities including customer service, informing them about the evaluation of the products and services offered, improving the quality of the repair services and maintenance of the products and services marketed by the performed activity;
- Activities related to the fulfillment of the legal provisions regarding the drawing up and reporting of specific documents (eg: the accommodation card) and accounting (accounting statements, invoices, etc.);
- Activities related to your safety and your goods;
- Legitimate interest pursued by Annapolis Tour SRL or a third party (eg: in the case of the prevention of bank card fraud);
- To resolve your requests related to ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL activity; Your data is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activity. Your refusal to provide certain data may cause the impossibility of providing the services or goods requested to ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL
The recorded information is intended for use by ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL and are communicated only to the following recipients: the designated employees of the company, the person concerned, the contractual partners of the company, other companies
from the same group as ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL, the banking companies where clients have opened accounts and communicated to ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL, public institutions authorized to process personal data (eg ANAF, Ministry of Interior through
the Romanian Police, Ministry of Tourism, etc.).
ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL also collects data for purposes of marketing or advertising, but only with your express consent. This is done either by accessing our sites and completing the data in the newsletter field either through an express agreement signed
with one of our employees or collaborators.
You can always withdraw this consent and enjoy the Annapolis Tour services.
Under Regulation (EU) 2016/679/27 April 2016, you benefit from:
- the right to transparency,
- the right to be informed,
- the right of access to data,
- the right to rectification,
- the right to delete data (the “right to be forgotten”) *,
- the right to restrict the processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right not to be subject to an automatic decision (including the creation of profiles),
the right to appeal to the justice / ANSPDCP.
For the exercise of these rights, you may address us with a written request, dated and signed at ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL from Loc. Braşov, Str. Gh. Baritiu, no. 18, Braşov, Romania, or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data is collected directly from you, family members, empowered, or in working relationships. They are collected either directly (eg by filling in the accommodation form or by email sent by you) or through our collaborators (eg: you make a booking through
specialized applications such as Trivago or travel agencies). There are cases when data is provided in a business relationship with the company you are working with or collaborate with (eg: when traveling on business or organizing an event with a nominal guest list).
We also collect data through cookies, but they can be easily blocked by your browser settings.
In the establishments of ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL there is a video surveillance system.
It supervises the common areas, as required by the relevant legislation. The image storage period is 30 days.
If your data is transferred to the territory of the European Union or other non-EU countries (for example on the basis of trade relations with travel agencies or specific booking applications), we ensure that they also comply with the legal provisions on data protection and there is a legislation compatible and accepted by the European Union.
- any person has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him / her. This right of opposition may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (eg: processing by financial and fiscal services, police, justice, social security). Therefore, this mention can not figure if the processing has a mandatory character;
- any person also has the right to oppose, free of charge and without any justification, the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Tel: +40 755 058888
S.C. ANNAPOLIS TOUR S.R.L | Str. Gheorghe Baritiu 18 | Brasov, Romania | C.I.F.: RO 38461850 | R.C.: J8/3056/2017