The site will also be able to know all the services requested by users so that it can provide information appropriate to the preferences of each user
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
The Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- “Session cookies”: are the first ones that expire when the user closes the browser.
- “Persistent cookies” are the next to expire, depending on when the purpose for which they serve is met (for example, for the user to remain identified in Services) or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers the preferences for the tools founded in the services, so you don´t have to reconfigure the service each time you visit the site. For example, this typology includes: Volume settings of video or audio players; Video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser
- Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used to find out in which country you are when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to guide content to your location.
- Recording Cookies: Recording cookies are generated once the user has logged in or later opened the session and is used to identify you in services with the following purposes:
- Maintains the user identified so that if a service, browser or computer closes and another time or another day goes back to service, it will remain identified, making it easier to navigate without having to reconnect . This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks on the “session shutdown” function so that this cookie is deleted and the next time it goes into service, the user will need to authenticate to be identified.
- Analytical cookies: Whenever a user accesses a service, a tool from an external provider, an Analytics cookie is generated on the user’s computer. This Cookie, which is generated only during the visit, will serve in future visits to the web services to identify the anonymous visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allows anonymous user browsing through Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate number of visitors and their tendency over time.
- Identifies the most visited content anonymously and therefore more attractive to users.
- Find out if the user who is visiting is a new or repeated visit.
Important: If the user doesn´t decide to sign up for a service on the Site, “Cookie” will never be associated with any personally identifiable information. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of cookies allow the information about the ads displayed to each anonymous user of web services to be expanded, among other things, the duration and frequency of displaying the ad positions, interaction with them, or models and / or compartments of the user’s navigation, because they contribute to the formation of an advertising interest profile. In this way, they allow to advertise the user’s interests.
Third-party ad cookies: In addition to advertising managed by the Site in its services, the Site offers advertisers the option to run third-party advertisements (“AdServers”). This way, these third parties can store cookies sent from Web services from user browsers as well as access to the data stored in them, for example:
– AdWords: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
WHAT COOKIES WE USE?
The cookies we use on our site are:
- Own: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment on a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the requested user service is provided. These cookies, in our case, in most cases, are related to WordPress running and installed plug-ins.
- Third parties: They are sent to users’ terminal equipment on a computer or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats cookie data. The two main tools we use are:
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- Yandex Metrica: https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/data-policy
These cookies are analytical, and their description can be found also in the previous chapter – WHAT COOKIES WE USE?
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
It is possible to disable the acceptance of browser cookies or to disable the acceptance of cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allows you to change your Cookie settings. These settings are typically found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu in your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded at opening an email.
The site provides user guidance on steps to access the Cookie Configuration Menu and, as appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings (For more information, check Microsoft Support or Browser Support)
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Display advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. (For more information, you can check Apple’s support or browser support.)
If we use automated means to process personal data that have legal effects or affect you
significantly, we will implement appropriate measures to protect your rights and
freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention
EXISTING LINKS ON THE SITE
We want you to have the most enjoyable experience when visiting our sites, so we’re trying to let you connect with the most common social media tools.
On our sites you will find links to these tools, but they do not collect any data through us. Every time you access them you will be transferred to a separate browser page.
Their role is only to facilitate access to our pages on these platforms (e.g., Ambient’s Facebook page).
CAN CHANGES APPEAR IN THE COOKIES POLICY?
The site may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative, regulatory requirements, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, users will be informed either through the site or by email to registered users.
Tel: +40 755 058888
S.C. ANNAPOLIS TOUR S.R.L | Str. Gheorghe Baritiu 18 | Brasov, Romania | C.I.F.: RO 38461850 | R.C.: J8/3056/2017