Date of entry into force: May 2018
ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL carries out accommodation, bar-restaurant, organization of events activities, as well as services related to such activities as (concierge, hotel-airport transport etc.).
Among the types of personal information we collect are:
• Your first name, your name, your email address, your phone number and your address;
• Information about your nationality;
• Bank card details (card type, credit card number, card holder’s name, expiration date and security code);
• Customer stay information, including arrival and departure dates, special requests, comments on your service preferences (including preference for room type, facilities or any other services used);
• The information you provide about your marketing preferences or when you participate in polls, contests, or promotional offers;
The purpose of data collection
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
• Reservations: We use your personal data to complete and manage your reservation made online or offline.
• Customer Service: We use your personal information to provide you with the required service.
• Guest comments: We can use your contact information to invite you by email to write a guest comment after your stay. It can help other travelers choose the accommodation that suits them best. If you submit a comment, it can be posted on our website.
• Marketing activities: We also use your data for marketing activities, as required by law. If we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications on new products and services or other offers that we believe might be of your interest, we will include a unsubscribe link that you can use if you do not want us to send you any more messages.
• Other communications: There may be other times when we get in touch by email, mail, phone or SMS, depending on the contact information you share with us. There may be a number of reasons for these communications:
a. We may have to respond and resolve the requests you have made.
b. If you have not completed an online booking, we may send you an email with a reminder to continue your booking. We believe this additional service is useful for allowing you to continue booking without the need to look again for accommodation or to fill in all the details of the reservation from the beginning.
c. When you use our services, we can send you a questionnaire or invite you to write a comment about your experience on our website or our partners. We believe this additional service is useful for you and for us because we can improve our website based on your feedback.
• Analysis, Improvement, and Research: We use personal data to conduct research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do so on our behalf or have the obligation to pass on this information to accredited institutions (eg: the Ministry of Tourism). We may share or disclose the results of such research, including third parties, in anonymous, encrypted form. We use your personal data for analytical purposes, improve our services, improve user experience and improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
• Security, Detection, and Fraud Prevention: We use information that may include personal data to prevent fraud and other illegal or infringing activities, the use of stolen cards, etc. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We can use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including user authentication. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as national or international authorities accredited under the law or external consultants.
• Legal Reasons: In some cases, we must use the information provided, which may include personal data, to resolve legal disputes or complaints, investigate and comply with the regulations, or to enforce an agreement or comply with legal requirements in the part of the law enforcement bodies insofar this is provided by law (eg: the communication of the accommodation sheets to the representatives of the Ministry of the Interior through the Romanian Police Service).
You can always choose which personal data (if any) you want to provide us. However, certain personal data, such as those required by law, are strictly necessary for the conduct of business, which is why we can not provide the requested service in their absence.
Data processed for marketing purposes is processed only on the basis of your express agreement, which can be withdrawn at any time.
Data processed for statistical, research and analysis purposes are anonymized data that does not allow us to identify you in any way.
Form of data collection
Personal data is collected by one of the following methods:
a) Directly from the person concerned, through the accommodation form, the requests issued in the case of a reservation request (offline or online) or through direct communication;
b) Through our collaborators, travel agents or specific reservation applications;
c) By requests of the persons mandated by you;
d) Through our website, based on user preferences, while browsing the web page through cookies. For more details on the Cookies Policy, please click here.
If we use automated means to process personal data that have legal effects or affect you significantly, we will implement appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
International data transfers
In these situations, we transfer personal data only to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection; so we make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in accordance with European standards. You can ask us to see a copy of these clauses using the contact details below.
ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL shall comply with reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and misuse of, personal information. We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect information, including personal data. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to personal data during the activity.
We will retain your information, which may include personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide you with services, comply with applicable laws, settle disputes with any party and otherwise, if necessary, to enable us to conduct our activity, including detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
For example, we have the obligation to keep the documents relating to financial transactions for 10 years from the end of the financial year in which they were processed, or the accommodation sheets are required to be archived for a period of 5 years, according to the relevant laws.
Your options and rights
We want you to control how your personal data is used by us. You can do so in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Article 14-23) in the following ways:
• You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
• You can inform us of any changes to your personal data or ask us to correct the personal data we hold about you;
• In certain situations, you may ask us to delete, block or restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you or to oppose certain ways in which we use your personal data; and
• In some situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
If we use your personal data with your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time under the applicable law.
If we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or public interest, you have the right to oppose your personal data at any time in accordance with applicable law.
Questions or complaints
Changes to the notification
ANNAPOLIS TOUR SRL
Date of entry into force: 25 May 2018
The site will also be able to know all the services requested by users so that it can provide information appropriate to the preferences of each user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
The Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
• “Session cookies”: are the first ones that expire when the user closes the browser.
• “Persistent cookies” are the next to expire, depending on when the purpose for which they serve is met (for example, for the user to remain identified in Services) or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
• Performance cookies: This type of cookie remembers the preferences for the tools founded in the services, so you don´t have to reconfigure the service each time you visit the site. For example, this typology includes: Volume settings of video or audio players; Video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser
• Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used to find out in which country you are when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to guide content to your location.
• Recording Cookies: Recording cookies are generated once the user has logged in or later opened the session and is used to identify you in services with the following purposes:
– Maintains the user identified so that if a service, browser or computer closes and another time or another day goes back to service, it will remain identified, making it easier to navigate without having to reconnect . This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks on the “session shutdown” function so that this cookie is deleted and the next time it goes into service, the user will need to authenticate to be identified.
• Analytical cookies: Whenever a user accesses a service, a tool from an external provider, an Analytics cookie is generated on the user’s computer. This Cookie, which is generated only during the visit, will serve in future visits to the web services to identify the anonymous visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
– Allows anonymous user browsing through Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate number of visitors and their tendency over time.
– Identifies the most visited content anonymously and therefore more attractive to users.
– Find out if the user who is visiting is a new or repeated visit.
Important: If the user doesn´t decide to sign up for a service on the Site, “Cookie” will never be associated with any personally identifiable information. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of cookies allow the information about the ads displayed to each anonymous user of web services to be expanded, among other things, the duration and frequency of displaying the ad positions, interaction with them, or models and / or compartments of the user’s navigation, because they contribute to the formation of an advertising interest profile. In this way, they allow to advertise the user’s interests.
• Third-party ad cookies: In addition to advertising managed by the Site in its services, the Site offers advertisers the option to run third-party advertisements (“AdServers”). This way, these third parties can store cookies sent from Web services from user browsers as well as access to the data stored in them, for example:
– AdWords: https://policies.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE?
The cookies we use on our site are:
Own: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment on a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the requested user service is provided. These cookies, in our case, in most cases, are related to WordPress running and installed plug-ins.
Third parties: They are sent to users’ terminal equipment on a computer or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats cookie data. The two main tools we use are:
• Google Analytics:
• Yandex Metrica:
These cookies are analytical, and their description can be found also in the previous chapter – WHAT COOKIES WE USE?
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
It is possible to disable the acceptance of browser cookies or to disable the acceptance of cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allows you to change your Cookie settings. These settings are typically found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu in your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded at opening an email.
The site provides user guidance on steps to access the Cookie Configuration Menu and, as appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings (For more information, check Microsoft Support or Browser Support)
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
• Chrome: Settings -> Display advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. (For more information, you can check Apple’s support or browser support.)
EXISTING LINKS ON THE SITE
We want you to have the most enjoyable experience when visiting our sites, so we’re trying to let you connect with the most common social media tools.
On our sites you will find links to these tools, but they do not collect any data through us. Every time you access them you will be transferred to a separate browser page.
Their role is only to facilitate access to our pages on these platforms (e.g., Residence Central Annapolis's Facebook page).
CAN CHANGES APPEAR IN THE COOKIES POLICY?
The site may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative, regulatory requirements, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, users will be informed either through the site or by email to registered users.